GLL has been linked with Housing Association locksmith and property maintenance services for many years.
Our unrivalled experience and expertise ensures we are able to offer complete and cost effective planned and reactive maintenance solutions to Social Housing providers. Operating throughout greater London and the Home Counties we currently install, service, maintain and carry out repairs to over 30,000 properties on behalf of Housing Associations.
In both the public and private sectors, we have a wealth of experience and a great portfolio of clients – and are recognised as dedicated maintenance contractor providing a truly local service working in true partnership.
We achieved this position of strength through our unique combination of traditional values and innovative thinking–always striving for continuous improvement in a collaborative approach.
Driven by the management team and our staff, our business prides itself on its self- financing business model and ability to continue to empower and inspire, whilst giving excellence and real value. We offer unrivalled client satisfaction, commitment to training and quality of service. All delivered through an ethos that combines stability, integrity, honesty and sound policies and principles. The key features for Housing Associations working with us are:
- A dedicated point of contact for our call handling
- Smart phone technology to book, review and update jobs that sync directly to our main IT system.
- Secure access on-line to all job information and job history
- SMS messages to tenants to arrange appointments
- High percentage of right first time and first visit repairs with well stocked vans
- Can download certificates and repair worksheets in real time
- 2 hour response to emergencies and call outs
- Agreed fixed rates and rebates for follow on works
Void Key System